venerdì 13 novembre 2015

Friday's fashion - Ispirazione moda autunno

Today's post is about fashion and color inspiration! I was chit chatting with some friends and recalling some of our hobbies and things we liked to do when we were younger. Would you guess what I liked to do? Design interiors and sketches of fashion outfits. I was really inspired and I wonder now where did I find that amount of inspiration, because as hard as I might try, I can't find it..... I am going to show you a snap of those skethces, because I feel rust is the color of the season. Please don't laugh at it..... Actually, I chose the color of rust because of of a beautiful post of a french blogger, www.annouchka.fr. It made me think of the color as the perfect color for this time of the year. The falling leaves of autumn are of the same color or turning into rust, it is the predominant color of Rome and its Renaissance buildings, it is so warm and elegant at the same time. Have a wonderful week-end!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...